Rose Quartz pendulum ~ yes / no pendulum (1)
Message from Rose Quartz :
Rose quartz is a well known and popular crystal, generally associated with love and more specifically unconditional love.
The crystal holds a deep code for healing the heart and supporting individuals in opening their hearts to receive love.
"I am misused, as the expectation is that by working with me you will attract more love into your life, this may be true to some extent, but my true power lies in healing the wounds of your heart. Softening and opening your heart to be able to receive love."
Love is misunderstood on Earth. There have been so many misuses of the word love, that it is hard for many souls to trust love. Love is often given as the excuse for manipulation, rejection and even abuse.
"I, Rose Quartz, am here to heal the heart from the love crimes that have been experienced and committed on Earth."
In a sense, the wounded heart, the protected heart, the guarded heart, the broken heart, the heart that hides behind walls of protection. These are outcomes of experiences where love was dangerous or painful.
"I, Rose Quartz, can support the healing journey of self-forgiveness, compassion, self-trust and allowance so that love can start to flow and be beautiful again."
Unconditional love is the offer from the Divine; it holds power to heal as there is no analysis, judgement, shame, criticism, regret, comparison, jealousy or insecurity in unconditional love. Unconditional love is the healing frequency of the angels and ascended masters and once activated, Rose Quartz connects to this frequency.
Life on Earth, in a physical body, is different. The mind continuously analyses and judges each action, emotion, experience and relationship as good or bad. This is conditional love and typical for the human experience.
Only the heart can transcend the mind's judgement into acceptance, grace and surrender. "I, Rose Quartz, can help you do that."
It is vital to apply discernment and to know that many souls do not understand love in the way that is true. Love is not about ownership; love is not about control; love is not about acceptance and rejection; love is not about perfection. Love is about freedom, love is about compassion, love is an action, and so when you do not feel loved by someone even when they say they love you, this is essential guidance.
"I, Rose Quartz, will help you connect to the guidance of your heart so you can discern love that is light and good for you from love that does not serve you. I will guide you in making choices that move you away from people and places that love you in a way that close your heart, to people and places where you can open your heart to love."
"When you open your heart, you connect to the guidance of your heart, and you will make different choices."
"Let me support you in opening your heart to give and receive love in a way that is light and free.”
Interesting info about the crystal :
- Using flower petals, particularly rose petals with rose quartz activates it to a higher frequency
- The number 33, which is associated with Christ Consciousness aligns with Rose Quartz
- Using Rose Quartz in your bath is a beautiful practice of self love.
- Place tumbled stones of Rose Quartz in your water and your pets water bowls to activate the water to a lighter frequency.
- Placing rose quartz in your garden is supportive to the bird and insect life and will attract more elementals into your space.
- Rose Quartz comes in many different shapes, the shape resonance is supported by alignment with divine love, so a skull aligns with wisdom of divine love, a heart is very powerful for healing, a pyramid brings an alchemy of divine love and a sphere is a wonderful tool for earth healing.
- Placing rose quartz under your feet whilst meditating, will help you connect to the love of mother Gaia and activate a feeling of support and love for life.
Being’s of Light associated with the crystal
- Archangel Chamuel
- Archangel Hope
- Mother Mary
- Archangel Raphael
- Quan Yin
- Lady Nada
Sacred Geometry symbols associated with the crystal: Seed of Life, Flower of Life and Merkaba.
Myths : Greek and Roman myths were the first to attach the symbol of love to the rose quartz meaning. Another rose quartz myth tells of the stone receiving its color from the blood Aphrodite spilt in trying to save her dying lover Adonis
Element : Water
5D Chakras : Earth Star, Naval, Solar Plexus, Heart, Thymus and Causal.
Associated Rays : Emerald Ruby Flame of Peace, Diamond Ray of Purity, Gold Ray of Christ and Silver Flame of Clarity and Illumination.
Connection to Planet – Starseed Transmission : Andromeda, Neptune, Jupiter, Pleides and Lyra
Messages channelled by Taryn Sydow, I am LightWalker.